JSGE International Membership
International Membership – Join us now!
The Japanese Society of Gastroenterology (JSGE) is one of the leading academic societies focusing on the development of academic research and clinical studies on gastroenterology. With over 120 years of history and 36,000 members, we are extending various activities to contribute to the global progress in this field.
JSGE now welcomes you as an “International Member”.
You are eligible if
- You are a holder of a doctor’s license of any country or region, and
- You have a referral or recommendation from any of OUR DIRECTORS, AUDITORS or COUNCIL MEMBERS.
You are entitled to become our International Member subject to our Board Approval.
Online access to our Journal of Gastroenterology, Clinical Journal of Gastroenterology and
“Nihon Shoukakibyougakkai Zasshi (JSGE Journal in Japanese)”
Registration to JSGE General Meeting and other academic meetings hosted by JSGE
Rights to submit a paper to any of our Journals
Annual Fee: Japanese Yen 18,000
- The bank account information for the payment shall be advised to you by Email soon after your application is approved.
- Please remit the membership dues to the account advised above.
- You will have our bill from the next year. Please kindly remit the dues by the end of June each year.
Payment of the annual dues reserves your rights through end of December of the year the payment is made. Please note that if you become a member in the middle of the year, that payment will not cover any portion of the annual dues for the next year.
If you wish to be our member and can obtain a referral, please fill out the attached form and request your recommender to submit your application.
Your positive action would be highly appreciated.
The Japanese Society of Gastroenterology
6th Floor Shimbashi I-Mark Building
2-6-2 Shimbashi, Minato-ku
Tokyo 105-0004, JAPAN