Japanese Society of Gastroenterology

Notice Forms

Suspension Notice, Resumption Notice, Termination Notice,
Change of Name/Address Notice

If you wish to suspend your current membership, resume your membership, terminate your membership, or simply notify the change of your address, name or other matters, please download and fill out the forms below. Please send the forms by E-mail to jsge_registration_info@jsge.or.jp

Share on  Facebook   Xエックス   LINE